Linda S. Jevahirian took the legal community by surprise when she founded the first agency specializing in the placement and coaching of paralegals in Michigan. As demand for services increased, she diversified the company into a full-service legal search firm for attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, legal secretaries, legal administrators, information technology managers, litigation support managers, contract administrators, and other legal professionals and legal support staff.
Recruit Legal Professionals and Legal Support Staff in Michigan
Through a specialized referral network and comprehensive interview process we locate and recommend first-rate legal jobs to outstanding legal professionals and legal support staff.
Find Legal Employment in Michigan
Legal professionals and support staff keep their options open for the next best career move and are updated regularly about positions that meet their specific goals. They are serious about protecting their confidentiality through a seasoned legal recruiter.
Consult a Career Coach in Michigan
Linda also provides personalized career coaching and guides professionals through a structured career search that includes the creation and execution of a competitive self marketing strategy.
- B. A., Education, University of Michigan
- Paralegal Diploma, Oakland University
- Career Development Facilitation, Oakland University
- Founder and President, Legal Search & Management, Inc.
- Paralegal Recruiter, TMS Asssociates
- Litigation Paralegal, Williams, Williams, Rattner & Plunkett PC
- Litigation Paralegal, Simon, Deitch, Tucker & Friedman, P.C. (dissolved)
- Oakland County Bar Association Paralegal Committee: Chair and Vice Chair
- State Bar of Michigan, Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section: Newsletter Editor, Public Relations Chair and Council Member
- Detroit Bar Association: Founder and Chair, Paralegal Section; Awarded Committee of the Year
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly, Michigan State Bar Journal, Detroit and Oakland County Legal News, The Michigan Paralegal, Detroit Lawyer, Laches, NALS Docket, Facts and Findings, Paralegal Manager, Legal Assistant Today
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education; Women in e-Discovery; Oakland, Madonna, Eastern Michigan and Ferris State Universities; University of Detroit Mercy; Harper College; Oakland, Henry Ford, Macomb, Lansing, and Haverhill Community Colleges
- Litigation, Corporate Law, Document Management, Legal Research and Writing in New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Houston, Dallas, Detroit, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Charlotte, Charleston, St. Louis, Boston